The efforts of Ghazal Charitable Trust in conducting several events inspired by Patriotism and Indian Culture in the last 15 years, is commendable.
- Ghazal Charitable Trust (Reg 101/2005) was established in the year 2005 , with the objectives of promoting Indian Culture, Developing Telugu Ghazal, spreading the voice of World Peace and Social service.
- Several Social Service activities were conducted in the past 15 years under the initiative of the members of the Board.
- Prominent Ghazal Singer, Dr Kesiraju (Ghazal) Srinivas, D.Lit Founder Chairman of the Trust who is a Triple Guinness world Record holder. He served Sainik School, Korukonda, Ministry of Defence as Librarian for a Decade. Dr Srinivas was also Former Adviser for Government of Andhra Pradesh for Rural Development. He was also an Adviser for Andhra Pradesh Olympic Association.
- Trust is extending its services into the fields of Medical , Health, Environment , Social awareness programmes to make a better world.
- Smt. KAB Surekha, Secretary of the Organization is a Double PG graduate from University of Chennai. She was very active volunteer of ABVP, Chennai and also was a disciple of Dr Chitra Visweswaran , Bharata Natyam Exponent.
- Sri Rayaprolu Bhagwan, Member of the Trust is a Chartered Accountant from Bhimavaram Town hails from Literary Laureates family. He is also founder of Chaitanya Bharathi a Cultural Organization and also Secretary of Ramrajabhushana Parishat for more than 35 years.
- Sri Addala Vasudeva Rao member of the Trust hails from Medapadu Village of Yalamanchali mandal who served Medapadu major panchayat as a Sarpanch for more than 25 years. He is also a great Philanthropist who fights for the rights of farmers. He is also one of the Board members of Sabitha Memorial Degree College of Palakol.